Save the date for this year “Baskets full of blessings” Taste of Tzaneen Fest 2018 brought to you by IINFO Tzaneen.
What could be a more suitable theme for an event which showcases all the beautiful products, talent and offerings of our fruitful valley!
This annual event will again take place on 2 and 3 November 2018, at Fairview Hotel in Tzaneen, and is spearheaded by IINFO, our local information and marketing enterprise.
An array of exciting activities is to be expected, including a wine tasting meander, food stalls, arts and crafts, books, craft beer and gin, delicatessens, cheese, dried fruit, biltong, clothing and jewellery, interior and exterior décor, live music, performances and entertainment by local artists – which will all showcase only the best of what our bountiful area has to offer.
For special interest groups there will be exhibitions, demonstrations, information booths, competitions, fundraising opportunities and even a bird, tree and cycad identifying walk and talk.
A few of the special features not to be missed this year at the Taste of Tzaneen Fest are:
• The Wine Tasting Meander: Get your tasting glasses and meander through the lush grounds, in between all the excitement, and taste wines from more than a dozen of our most sought-after wine estates in South Africa.
Hampers for two with a cheese platter, two tasting glasses and 10 tasting tickets can be bought online at R 350.00 each
• 30 km Mountain bike challenge and 10 km fun ride on the lovely neighbouring Manorvlei Farm, is a must do for the adventurous outdoor inclined
• SPCA doggy walk and competition
• “Potjiekos for Africa” charity drive will be led by the well-known actor and potjiekos fundi, Ben Kruger, from Binnelanders
• Romantic Getaway’s in Limpopo offering firsthand information on the most romantic accommodation and getaway options in Limpopo
• Date Night International’s vibrant Leilani Kuter will be broadcasting live competitions with exciting prizes and stunning show specials
• Rotary Tzaneen Beer Garden
• Kiddies activities, entertainment, fun and games will be organized by the Oppi-Plasie Academy
• Skirmish Tour and Exhibition offering insightful and valuable information regarding historical events which took place in our area during the Anglo Boer War.
• SAVF Ladies High Tea where ladies will be treated to a lovely program of song, dance and an inspirational talk
• Tshega Missionaries – Arts, Crafts and information booth
• The Vilelje Girls will host a Coffee Bar and showcase their high-quality handwork and designs
• Klein Theater – The venue to be to enjoy local artists performing live theater, song and dance productions
• Fairview Harvest table – from 11h00 – 15h00 guests can enjoy a buffet with live entertainment in the Le’Thaba Restaurant
More information on www.tasteoftzaneen.co.za